11:43 AM on Thursday, May 27, 2004
Serendipity

Ah.... what a pleasant surprise to start my day. Read on PlanetGnome that blogger has new templates available. Came over to check out the same. Got a new GMail account in the process :) .... AND .... I must say the new templates are a great piece of work! Kudos to the creators!! I'm very impressed with the same.

Blogging (and news aggregators) are really innovative means of having a presence on the net and being in touch with folks you'd like to hear from. Seen several offerings over the last fortnight, out of which I particularly liked: pLog, pyBlosxom and WordPress. I was beginning to feel Blogger is not quite there, but guess what.... I was wrong. The new look of the site is a big plus. I'm here to stay!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home