1:58 PM on Wednesday, June 30, 2004
Hectic days.
Looks like they are here to stay. Its both good and bad. The good: I am really getting to learn more on my job. Also, I'm managing my time better to get the optimum results out early rather than relax and do it. The bad: I have personal commitments that may take a hit and my real estate hunt is worrying me no end when I can't give it the right time slice of my working day. Its bad to be flooded with work when you need to be out of office early for some other reason.... but that's the way life goes these days. Things are moving along though, and we should be in some shape to freeze matters soon.... so I hope. For the moment, hanging in here. :)

Ah.... My compilation must have finished. Time to close this note. Ciao.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home