2:17 AM on Tuesday, August 24, 2004
Monday's here
Well, there is not much to say about it since it is not very different from the weekend that went by. Sadly we guys were at home on both days. Part due to work, part due to lack-of-transportation. But on the brighter side, I'm glad to be coding again. And I finally caught up with all the BITSians I wanted to talk to.... almost all. I'm adding to the list so its a running target ;)

Weather craziness continues
It poured, stopped raining, became sunny and dried the ground..... all in the space of one hour that we were inside the restaurant today. Some poor guys had left their convertible to bask in the sun and had to run out in the rain to save it from the elements. In the marketing words, I was thinking: "That would be a happy problem to have." :)

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home