10:37 AM on Tuesday, August 03, 2004
Documentation generators
Spent some time yesterday reading up doxygen and its usage. Also, in related work, read up a little about Javadoc. Since I might be working on Java code sometime soon, this was nice piece of information. Am quite impressed with doxygen in particular, though the Javadoc commenting style does not look very attractive to me.... (I've used a different coding style all along, so that comes more naturally even now). I think it would be wise to change habits now to use Javadoc style since that can be used (thanks to doxygen) for generating documents from several programming languages including C++. Or maybe I need to look a little deeper....

PS: Just read on a blog site about this
cool phone accessory. Wow!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home