10:41 AM on Wednesday, July 21, 2004
Personal stuff
Its mid-week and time is flying. Went to Golden Palms resort on Monday evening. Was a nice trip. Felt good to talk to Mama after a long time. The place does look grand. Too bad, I don't have any pics to upload. Looking forward to spend this weekend at Ahmedabad if that trip goes as planned.

Work and misc
* Could not agree more to this post from Callum McKenzie. I've been in a project which used C and where memory allocation/de-allocation was a mess because we were afraid of customers who would 'go to bed thinking gotos are bad' (in the words of my lead). I wish there were more people like this guy.
* Yay! I notice Blogger sports a new look again. I like the keyboard shortcuts and stuff.... though I thought the previous look for composing messages was good too.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home