Back!

4:39 PM on Friday, February 04, 2005
Finally, I am back to blogging.... And after a good long break :) New things happening now are that the template for my blog has been changed from TicTac (Blogger provided) to my own template, which is heavily inspired by the gnome site as well as other blogs I saw. The layout is done, the jazz with the images is still pending.... Looking for some good gimping tutorials out there :)

Some other things that 'happened' while I was not blogging:

* Upgraded finally to Ubuntu Hoary after holding on to Warty for 2-3 of months. Upgrade was remarkably painless. And as before, Gnome gets better and better :)

* Took a flickr Pro account and uploaded recent pics!

* Had a lovely, lovely time in Nagpur at Chintu and Swati's wedding.

More coming soon!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home