A weekend gone.... and a weekend coming!

4:59 PM on Wednesday, February 09, 2005
Mid-week.... Some weeks (or is it all?) are like a mountain slope: you reach the peak slowly, but the downhill journey just zips by. I never get to know where Thursday and Friday go and I can all but long for Monday and Tuesday to finish!

Last weekend, we saw 'Page 3'.... for those not informed about the Hindi cinema scene, this happens to be one of the recently released flicks which seems to have gained immense critical acclaim. Nice movie. Can't say I thoroughly enjoyed it or recommend it, but its a.... nice watch.

As for my search for good GIMP tutorials, I found some nice ones at GUG and some ideas have come to my mind too. Lets see if I get some time on the coming days for 'grokking the gimp'.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home