Latest pics

3:50 PM on Thursday, July 21, 2005
This is the first time, I am going to use the blogger image addition feature. Lets see how this goes. (Normally, I prefer to keep my pics hosted at Flickr. If you have not seen their service, you should. Chances are you'll like it :)

Us and the Santro Anyways, this first pic is our shiny Hyundai Santro alongside us.

My desk This second one is of my desk at Sonus Networks (my employer). You gotta love the 21" monitors and the Polycom phones :)

PS: The image blogging did not look good with my stylesheet, plus it added a whole lot of other styling, so I decided to use Flickr again after all.

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Argon says:
     

    Hi siddharth,

    Argon David here i saw you few min. back leaving for home.

    Have a nice time. Found you when i was searching for polycom phones.

    Regards

    Argon David
    9844214746

Post a Comment

« Home